Head Husky Barber Styling Shop 9 Dog Ln. Suite B 104 APTS: (860) 429-3829 TUES-FRI 9:15-5:30 PM , SAT 9:15-3PM
"The King of Barbers; The Barber of Kings." Head Husky was established in 1951 by Mr. Al Landry as Campus Barber Shop on RT 195. A Polish man named George Skora bought it in 1978 from Al and then named it Skoras. The shop has been serving mens' and womens' haircuts since then. We do different styles including ROTC, Regular, layered, flattops, fo/mohalks, fades, spikes, designs, edges etc. There is no limit on haircuts. Pictures are encouraged. Walk-ins are always welcome.